(#22 (permalink)) Old
sammy l Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 11,320, Level: 15 Points: 11,320, Level: 15 Points: 11,320, Level: 15

Re: Boyfriends really big penis still growing? - December 30th 2011, 09:13 AM

oops i almost forgot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee❤ View Post
Hey there, Besides the fact that your measuring may be off, because honestly, measuring a penis isn't exactly the easiest thing to do, I'm sorry you've been dealing with this...
lol there not off. and he is still growing since i measured him yesterday and hes like half an inch longer. and yes we are intimate, we have been for like 5 or 6 months and he's the first guy i have been intimate with. i am actually more on the thin side but my hips are wider than alot of girls so maybe that's why i am able to take him (more or less)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verità View Post
According to the internet, a penis will continue to grow and change throughout puberty...
yeah, we have already done it before. and tbh we were not really prepared. i didnt think it would be that difficult to take him and he thought the same. bad idea. he was also the first guy i have been intimate with so it was just a big mess. but after that we took it carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dervisher View Post
sammy if you want simple advice you're going to have to train your lady part to accustom to his. If this means you have to keep it more 'active' (aka masturbating)...
umm... yeah i already kinda masturbate but not for this reason. but that makes a good reason too. i guess. keep me "active".
and figure of speech or not its pretty close to the truth. haha!

but what i was asking now is, i can handle his size more or less as it is but if it keeps growing and it gets harder to handle it, is there anything i could do? i dont want to not be with him just because his penis is too big. but if its too big we couldn't really be intimate anymore. so what should i do if he gets bigger but still wants to get intimate? can you stretch your vagina be able to take bigger penises? with out having to masturbate with "larger than a finger" objects
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 776233 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!