View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Points: 27,759, Level: 24 Points: 27,759, Level: 24 Points: 27,759, Level: 24

Re: why don't doctors regulate when you enter puberty? - December 31st 2011, 02:47 AM

Doctors can not do anything to change the way your body matures or in this case making puberty come faster or slower.

You need to remember, that we all go through puberty differently. My best friend - looks like an Alien and we make fun of him alot, but then on the other hand, my other best friend is so jacked out of his mind, but then on the other hand my other friend is very tall and skinny, and then I'm pretty built - and we are all 16-17. So see, although we are all the same age, we have all gone through different growth spurts, different facial things (I use to get alot of acne), different body types, etc.

If you are really interested in knowing about the cases you mentioned and seeing if you can do something similar I would contact a doctor - but I'm pretty sure that they will refuse or in some cases not even be able to do anything like that. Trust me, your body will go through alot more stages. They say your body wont stop changing (puberty wise) until around 17-23.

Best wishes,
Chris

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
— Malala Yousafzai