View Single Post
  (#1620 (permalink)) Old
Laurasaurus Offline
Learning to Fly
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Laura

Points: 12,022, Level: 15 Points: 12,022, Level: 15 Points: 12,022, Level: 15

Re: Dirty Little Secrets. - January 4th 2012, 04:51 AM

I shouldn't feel this way. I should've said yes to him when I had then chance, even if he is a bastard. I shouldn't be waiting for something that will never happen.

You know that feeling that I get? That guilt eating away at me, that confusion, that overwhelming urge to cut? I'm getting it right now...but this time it's stronger...I don't want to just cut...I want to die tonight...

If it wasn't for that stupid promise I made you, I would be dying. I would probably be dead. You have saved my life time and time again without even knowing it...but can I really keep it together tonight?

I wish you would read this, but I don't. I just wish you would realize so many things, and I had the courage to tell you so many more...

I think I might love you

1/7/12 - Live Help Operator | 1/25/14 - HelpLINK Mentor | 6/8/14 - Depression and Suicide Forum Moderator | 6/8/14 - Addictive Behaviors Forum Moderator | 1/11/14 - Videos Team Member | 4/11/15 - Senior Live Help Operator

“I will be generous with my love today. I will sprinkle compliments and uplifting words everywhere I go. I will do this knowing that my words are like seeds and when they fall on fertile soil, a reflection of those seeds will grow into something greater.”

PM / VM