View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
brokensmilexx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Sara

Points: 13,307, Level: 16 Points: 13,307, Level: 16 Points: 13,307, Level: 16

Cutting Back on the Green.. FACK! >.< - January 10th 2012, 12:26 AM

So, I'm a daily pot smoker. Everyday, either alone or with friends. At least 4-6 sessions a day, unless I'm working, (at the moment I'm jobless and I already graduated high school) then I would have a sesh before work, and then come home and just get stoned off my ass. My parents aren't particularly okay with it. They thought it was okay when my brother and I smoked weed with friends as a social thing, but we took advantage of that and started smoking weed whenever we could, at home.
I honestly love marijuana. It makes the sun shine just a bit brighter, and makes music just a smidge catchier, and it just feels awesome. I haven't gone a full sober day in more then a year now. Its either booze or weed..sometimes both.
Anyways, I'm thinking of starting to cut down..like a lot. I need to get my G2 (drivers license) and I'm not totally shitty at driving stoned but I don't retain information so for someone to help me out by pointing out stuff and giving tips, I'd forget half..probably even more cause I get distracted driving and trying to make sure I'm in the lines lmfao. (I get paranoid)
I have to finish my last few in car sessions, and then I can go for my G2. But even after them I know I'll still have to practice, and all the practicing has to be while I'm not high..
Plus the fact that I can smoke 2 grams of good weed, and just feel a slight buzz is a good reason too. Damn tolerance > . < Good thing for kush lmfao

Anyone here cut down? I'm thinking I'll allow myself only 2 sessions a day, then cut it to 2 sessions every other day, then to 1 sesh every other day, and then lower and lower.
I could cut it out totally, but I know I'm not down for giving it up completley..just to change it to a healthier amount. (I do yachts, which if you don't know is tobacco and weed together..not so good for the lungs)

How the hell do you distract yourself from wanting to get high?! Honestly I find it hard sometimes, sometimes a smoke will be enough to stop it but other times I just want a toke so bad, honestly after a stressful day I love having a few tokes and just relaxing, I instantly feel better.

I know as I'm writing this I'm actually failing myself.
I say I want to quit/cut back, for a long time but I never put it in action. My weed supply just gets re stocked and I'm set to go for another few days..

I guess you really do have to be committed to stop something, huh

I'm going out for another sesh. Maybe now that I've written this shiaat down I'll listen to myself lol

<33

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

"Live your life and risk it all
take some chances, take the fall
take your time, no need to hurry
have some fun, and never worry ♥"