Thread: Female Advice Preferred: My girlfriend told me...
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Points: 27,759, Level: 24 Points: 27,759, Level: 24 Points: 27,759, Level: 24

Re: My girlfriend told me... - January 16th 2012, 10:05 PM

It seems like she has hormones as everyone does - and she may be teasing, or she may want you to actually act on it. Can you imagine all the pressure she gets from her father? Her religion?

I'm personally catholic - but the sex before marriage thing just didn't work out for me and I just like to have fun.

I think that she may be hinting that she wants to do things. How do you feel? Do you want to do anything? How far would you go? Those are questions you need to ask yourself and than maybe act on. She obviously wants to do something - but you just got to find out what she wants to do.

So here are the options you have:

-Act on whats going on. Flirt, tease, and maybe go to a new level.

-Stay where you are and not risk morals or anything else.

I'm going to be honest here because I've seen it often - if you go a long time without providing what she wants, she may cheat or move on to someone else who WILL provide and do 'things' she wants. I don't know this girl personally - but I have seen girls do it in the past.

Think about all this - and follow your morals, values, and most importantly your heart.

Best wishes,
Chris

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
— Malala Yousafzai
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 797249 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!