Thread: Female Advice Preferred: My girlfriend told me...
View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
veggirl21 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,620, Level: 12 Points: 7,620, Level: 12 Points: 7,620, Level: 12

Re: My girlfriend told me... - January 17th 2012, 04:22 PM

Wolfram: I obviously don't know your girlfriend, either, but she sounds a lot like me as far as what the thread is about...

My suggestion would be this: if you're comfortable going farther than you have, try it slowly. Make sure she knows that you don't have a problem stopping if she doesn't want to.
BUT, if you don't want to, don't! Though there will be the sexual tension between you, there's really no harm in waiting as long as you both know the other is still interested.

She'll appreciate that you're not pushing and if you're right for each other, it'll happen sooner or later.

(Edit: Also, if you can be physically close without being sexual, it'll build the desire a bit, but also make you both more comfortable. If you're afraid you'll go too far, try sitting on the couch together with parents home. Just having your arms around her will make her feel secure without feeling like you're pressuring.)

Last edited by veggirl21; January 17th 2012 at 04:24 PM. Reason: add idea
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 797249 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!