View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
TheBabyEater Offline
With A Sprinkle Of Cinnamon
I've been here a while

Name: Marissa

Points: 27,365, Level: 23 Points: 27,365, Level: 23 Points: 27,365, Level: 23

Re: Doctor playing Eugenics - January 23rd 2012, 03:16 PM

I like how you only posted part of the article, the part that shows how "horrible" the doctor is for making this decision, and decided to leave out the part that the child has a weakened immune system, and/or heart disease, major contributing factors of whether or not any patient receives a transplant. I like how you also left out the part of the article that explains how rare extra organs are for children, whether they're mentally challenged or not.

If anyone is to blame here, it should be Zack over here who only posted part of the article, leading many people to believe they read it all via his post.

Guys, before you make a decision of whether or not you think this girl should have a transplant, please, for the love of God, actually read the whole article. Then decide for yourself, unbiased by Zack's obvious point of view.

I mean this post with no offense to the OP, and I'm sorry if it comes across as harsh. It just bugs me when someone here posts part of the news article, leading people to believe false and/or incomplete information.

Take me seriously.
I dare you.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.