View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Maverick. Offline
Deep Thinker
I've been here a while

Name: Anthony

Points: 15,021, Level: 17 Points: 15,021, Level: 17 Points: 15,021, Level: 17

Re: Is my bf gay bi or trans? - January 28th 2012, 07:53 AM

This is very peculiar. I can see why you might be confused. My opinion, I would classify him as pansexual. He likes to crossdress, is open to relationships with any person of any sexual orientation. But take what I said with a very big grain of salt. Unless you ask the person yourself, it is extremely hard to know what a persons orientation is. Just because he wears women's clothing, that doesn't necessarily mean that he is transsexual. Many straight men enjoy cross-dressing, but that isn't at all related to being transsexual. Transsexual is wanting to live as the other sex. Cross-dressing is just being comfortable wearing clothes of the opposite gender. If he is your boyfriend, you should be able to discuss this thing with him. When you are in a relationship, you have to be open with each other, and you have to let the other person know what is on your mind. If you are confused about something, you have to let him know. There is lots of controversy around gender/sexual identity. There are lots of stereotypes and judging and that is what makes it hard. If you love him, there shouldn't be anything to worry about. Just be a good friend to him. I don't see why he wouldn't be honest with you. You also mentioned that he was sexually abused. He has a right to be upset about that. Support him, and use that to understand his situation more. Perhaps he is trying to prove a point. Maybe he just wants to be himself? Like I said before, be a good friend and offer your support to him. To better your relationship and your friendship.

You've had a landscaper and a house keeper since you were born
The sunshine always kept you warm.