View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: Feb 20-March 3: Eating Disorder Awareness Week(s) - January 29th 2012, 01:43 AM

Yeah, they make it quite easy for information! I'll look up more videos as well, I have a few accounts with some ED support sites. Make sure you post the links to your favorites because it's much easier with the links! We can start collecting favs.

We could take an article with a recovery story? Just make sure it's very recovery oriented. And there's a fabulous article in the NEDA one that is about starting a recovery blog, I think that one would be FABULOUS to include because a lot of our members have separate blogs (Such as Tumblr) and may be interested in doing stuff. Btw, NEDA has Tumblr. Just pushing my Tumblr idea more. Hahaha. Still something to think about.

Which week do you think we should do it? Should we do a post a day? Two weeks would be a little much, that's why if we do a post a day, we're going to probably have to pick one or the other. What we COULD do is do like, MWF for each week. So Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for two weeks in a row we can post some ED stuff? I'm just putting out different ideas for formatting the two week period thing. I'd feel bad if we only used the UK or US's awareness day. Why couldn't they put them together? Bad planning.

something burning?