(#12 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Lonely - February 1st 2012, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderbaby View Post
Maybe my body language is turning them off. I usually sit with my arms crossed and I don't smile a lot. A lot of people think that I'm angry all the time even though I'm not. Its really frustrating. But i guess maybe looking for friendly will help change things.
Sitting without a smile on your face and your arms crossed is definitely going to put guys off approaching you. I wouldn't cross your arms, do something that makes you seem more relaxed and approachable, buy yourself a drink so you could be holding that or something that comes across as more relaxed the defensive and remember to smile or at least try and look happy rather then not smiling and possibly look miserable. If you look happy or you have a smile, people are going to approach you more because you're giving off a nice positive vibe rather than if you sat with a frown on your face.

As said, you can also approach guys. Some of them are bound to seem awkward to start with, I'm sure if a guy approached you, you'd feel a bit awkward to start with but if you keep the conversation flowing, it'll become less awkward and a bit more relaxed.