View Single Post
  (#5039 (permalink)) Old
ShesNotThere Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Lee

Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 2nd 2012, 01:24 AM

-I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment. I can see it when you're talking to me, you're wondering where your smart, outgoing daughter went. I don't know if she's coming back. If you weren't so distracted by my grades, you might notice how often I've been crying, or how I'm eating less, or how I spend most of my time avoiding everyone here...you might notice that I'm hurting. But instead you just lecture and tell me to step it up if I want to get into a good college.

-When are you going to grow up? I think I've always been more mature then you. And certainly better at hiding it. You're stomping around about the stupidest shit. Of course you don't notice or care when I have actual problems. Sometimes I wish you were born into a different fucking family.

-Go ahead, keep pushing my buttons. Just don't be surprised when I snap and tell you what I really think. You think I'm rebellious now? That my opinions are too out there? That I'm too sensitive? You don't know shit. You think I don't know any lesbians, any gay kids? They deserve marriage more than I fucking do. Get your head out of your ass and just listen to me, for once in your life.