Thread: Triggering: [RAPE] Barstool Blackout Party
View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
NonIndigenous Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25

Re: [RAPE] Barstool Blackout Party - February 3rd 2012, 04:24 PM

It's almost as if they're encouraging rape...

If I saw something like that at a party, and I was drunk myself, I'd probably break a bottle on the guy's head. I have a very strong objection to people thinking that this kind of shit is "alright"... especially when the girl is passed out. You know what... anyone who thinks like that should go fuck themselves, with a screwdriver.

Just from personal experience of some of the shit I've had to deal with... I can't stand this sort of approach. Like I said... it's "funny" for some in a group of 12 drunk friends... but throwing it out in public starts making a lot of assholes think that it's actually ok. I'm not saying everyone's like this... but some are.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 807740 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!