View Single Post
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
MermaidMassacre Offline
Finding beauty in darkness.
I've been here a while

Name: Bridget

Points: 20,224, Level: 20 Points: 20,224, Level: 20 Points: 20,224, Level: 20

Re: Such thing as a pregnant virgin? - February 17th 2012, 04:51 AM

Actually. It depends what you classify as sex. I was a pregnant virgin by my definition. Me and my ex were attempting to have sex. Between all the foreplay and trying to get int. He had pre-cummed some where around there and with that and being fingered. And then using toys. It had gotten up there. I had never had sex. He could never get in. But it did manage to get up there. Later the doctor confirmed I was pregnant. I freaked out, he left me. Being young and also taking the pill incorrectly i stressed myself out enough that my body treated the fetus as a foreign object and basically self aborted it. Therefore, by my definition of "penis in vagina" = sex. I did not have sex. Yet I did get pregnant. In summary, by being clueless and irresponsible and basically just making a mess with fluids everywhere you can get pregnant. One of my college professors had a similar incident and was also a pregnant virgin. A old friend of mine also did a hand job on her boyfriend, sperm was on her hand. Then sometime after that went into mutual masturbation, and also ended up getting pregnant. There are many stories online as well.

But as I stated above, depends on your definition of sex. If you count foreplay, fingering, blow jobs, etc as sex. Then fine none of these people listed were virgins. So take this information how you would like.

I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without.