View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Rican Roll Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 10,216, Level: 14 Points: 10,216, Level: 14 Points: 10,216, Level: 14

Re: meh, religion. . .its a bit long, but read it for me. - March 14th 2009, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer92 View Post
I used to think that way. And I know you grew up as a christian and so did I. And I got into many drugs and SH and I thought there was no such thing as God. You dont have to believe me or anything, im just telling you I have no choice to not believe in the Lord, I reached out for him and he turned my life around in 2 days. And ive seen so many people healed, including me. I was released from drug addictions without withdrawls or a relapse. I had a desire to die one day, the next day I loved life. You might not believe this stuff and many people will try to argue this but im just trying to help and share my personal expierence.
The TC just specifically stated she's looking for something with solid proof behind it to believe in and that she is a former Christian and she no longer identifies as one, so I really do not think she was looking for someone to push her back onto that road.

The TC is asking for alternatives, which a few good ones have been mentioned.

My suggestion is you simply value yourself and your own life and existence and take it from there. Life is an absolutely amazing experience and there are unlimited possibilities, go out there and live.

Your life is yours alone, rise up and live it.