View Single Post
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
HisPrincess Offline
Associate Live Help Operator
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Angelica

Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16

Re: rape? - February 18th 2012, 07:03 AM

Even though so many others have supported you in this, I know how important another opinion can be, so I decided to respond as well. Sweetie, I'm so sorry. None of this should have happened to you. This was sexual assault, and someone needs to find out about this so he doesn't do this again. Do you have a trusted adult that you could talk to about this? If you feel comfortable, going straight to the police would be a better option as well.

I saw you mentioned that he has hit you before, that is abuse in and of itself as well. This guy is no good and he needs to be stopped. You deserve so much better. I'd encourage you to make sure you're safe and then tell someone you can trust. I know it might be scary to talk to someone about this for the fear he'll find out you told, but the more trusted adults get involved, the safer you'll be in the long run. Good luck sweetie, I'm here for you if you ever need someone to talk to.

~ Jelli1224

Formerly jelli1224

Trusting is not a mistake, but it is important to realize that things change. ~ Kmn483<3Bliz

Please feel free to PM me. I love to help others, and can be an ear to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or a face to scream at. <3

Help LINK Mentor - March 19th 2011 to April 16th 2011

Live Help Operator - February 18th 2012 to June 4th, 2012

Associate Live Help Operator - August 13th 2012 <3