View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Complete Love. Offline
Life goes on...
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 11,974, Level: 15 Points: 11,974, Level: 15 Points: 11,974, Level: 15

Re: So lonely.... Just want to feel wanted. - February 19th 2012, 10:06 PM

Aw, huney I'm so sorry you feel that way. I know that feeling of loneliness and depression and hopelessness that no one cares. But hun, honestly someone does care about you. I care about you. You don't have to now me for me to care about you. I do care. I'm positive you are a very beautiful young lady with a lot of potential. You still have a future and be able to change someone's life. You never know, what if you'll be the means to change someone's life around one day. Maybe you'll become someone's angel. Maybe life looks like no one cares and you're all alone, but things won't always be this way. Promise. There is a point of waking up in the morning. You can be the means to make a difference in someone's life that day. I don't know how but you can. Every day is a gift that we can either reject or accept and do the most we can with it or trash it. Pick up a hobby that you like doing and pursue it. Drawing, playing an instrument, writing.. Whatever. One day you might just become te next famous artist or book writer.
Hugs I'll be your friend of you want message me anytime if you bed someone to talk to or just rant I'll be eager to listen