View Single Post
  (#52 (permalink)) Old
chickenonsteroids Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 11,060, Level: 15 Points: 11,060, Level: 15 Points: 11,060, Level: 15

Re: Religion vs. Fairy Tales - February 21st 2012, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan1 View Post
However, Jesus came to save us from something much greater- hell.
Ok let me get this straight,

God created us as sinners, we were born with sin because Adam and Eve ate an apple after being convinced by a talking serpent. So all of humanity is now doomed because of this one event that God knew was going to happen anyway (yet he still seemed surprised and pissed off?).

Then he created hell and instead of just leaving hell for Satan he decided to open it up for the rest of the humans he created with sin and threaten people with eternal torture if they don't believe in him. Convicting little children of thought crime and making them feel horrible just so that he could later say "I actually love you but if you don't believe I exist I'll damn you to hell forever... oh ps I'm going to make it look like I don't exist at all by hiding, letting bad things happen and only give you a book that's been translated many many times. Secondly I'm going to throw a bunch of other 'false' religions into the mix that threaten you with hell too just for fun. Love, God."

Then he sacrificed himself to himself so that people worship him and call themselves sinners even though they've done nothing wrong apart from being born.

Also, those who will believe in him with as little evidence possible are bad because thinking for yourself equals evil and thinking what his 2000 year old book says is great... but he'll ask you not to pay attention to all the killing that happens in the old testement because he was obviously feeling down so he decided to kill a bunch of people (AND CATS!!!!)

Then he still thinks that he's the greatest mo'fo in town.

Seems legit. It really does.

Hey, guess why i smile a lot... because it's worth it

People who don't want you to think are never your friends.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 813636 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!