View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
lauri Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauri

Points: 13,052, Level: 16 Points: 13,052, Level: 16 Points: 13,052, Level: 16

Re: Cutting - February 22nd 2012, 03:55 AM

It is addictive cutting thats why you should never do it in the first place. Instead of cutting you can put ice where you want to cut instead or rip a band aide off your body on and off a couple times that really hurts. Also you can draw fake cuts on your arm with red marker instead of cutting. Draw how you feel instead. Scream in a pillow. Punch a pillow. Take a cold or hot bath. Go for a run.

I remeber the day I first cut 15 I regret it every day I wish I never did it in the first place. If I could go back and not do it I would. I really regret the first day I cut. Im 19 now and still do it and cant believe Ill be 20 soon and still doing it. You might think because I did that it wont last long BUT IT WILL. So please STOPP NOW THE CUTTING STOP BEFORE ITS TOOO LATE IM SERIOUS. Its addictive STOP NOW before you get in a rut where you cant stop. ITs your first cut so it will be really easy to just stop now completly never doing it again. Try what I said above instead of cutting. If you started cutting because something is bothering you then instead of cutting talk about what is bothering you, Tell your parents whats bothering you dont keep it inside tell us whats bothering you. Hope that helped feel better.