(#69 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Taylor

Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19

Re: Religion vs. Fairy Tales - February 22nd 2012, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan1 View Post
I can't tell you what God was thinking when He came up with the plan for Adam and Eve or what He was "setting up" to happen. I wasn't there. I can tell you this though- just because Adam and Eve didn't know good and evil doesn't mean they didn't know what death and separation from God was.

Adam and Eve didn't need to sin to survive though, I do know that. If they hadn't sinned, God would have provided everything that they needed. I don't know how sinning would be needed for survival?
Did you not read my post? I said they would have had to sin in order to continue their race, have children. They were related, she came from him, incest is a sin, therefore their having sex was incest. But if they didn't have sex the human race would have died with them. So what are you saying that if they hadn't eaten from the tree God would have made it so they didn't need to have sex to make babies?

Oh I just have another question. How did Adam and Eve know ANYTHING before they ate from that tree. All the knew was that they weren't supposed to eat from the tree, but they didn't know why. After all they had no knowledge, they got that after they ate from the tree.

"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin

Last edited by thebigmole; February 22nd 2012 at 09:00 PM.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 813636 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!