View Single Post
  (#95 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Religion vs. Fairy Tales - February 27th 2012, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Thank you, someone who agrees with me. These threads all just turn into atheists with frustrations in their lives taking it out by ripping to pieces Christians.

There was no debate in the first place. The "question" was clearly just a criticism pathetically disguised as a question.
Actually, that's not exactly what I was saying. I was saying both groups do the same thing to one another. I've seen threads where Christians bash on atheists, too and I see both bashing each other pretty badly outside of the internet. Both groups do the same thing. Both get their hands dirty. So both need to stop acting like they are such an innocent victim of Atheist/Christian injustice, because people not caught up in the battle don't buy that crap. It's like a teenage girl telling her parents that she was at the library while trying to cover the hickey on her neck with her hair.

In this thread, yes, I believe it was more of a comment on Christianity meant to rally Atheists than to be an actual discussion.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 813636 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!