View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21

Re: Is fever, vomiting, diarrhea/loose motion an early sign of pregnancy? - February 27th 2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSR92 View Post
I am asking these questions on behalf of my girlfriend.

I ejaculated on her vagina (not inside) around 25th of January. She got her periods on 9th February. Lasted 6 days. Finished on 15th Feb. I ejaculated again on her vagina on 20th Feb, 22 Feb, 24 Feb and 25 Feb. She fell sick in the morning of 26th Feb... vomiting, fever, diarrhea. So there are the dates.. is it possible that she's pregnant?

When I say I ejaculated on her vagina, I exaggerate a bit. We never had sex. We both stand and I rub my penis between her legs so that it rubs her vagina too. And I ejaculate while rubbing it between her legs. 2 times I am sure I ejaculated. The rest of the times I am not too sure.. maybe it was precum? But precum won't make my penis and her vagina too wet right? So maybe it was the fluid from her vagina? I'm just not sure. I'm not sure because I didn't feel I am ejaculating. But after every time my penis got in contact with her vagina, she washed her vagina with water and soap within an hour.
I'm not trying to be rude, but you're going to get exactly the same answers that you got in the same thread you posted at the end of January, asking about this.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.