View Single Post
  (#5147 (permalink)) Old
Just Peachy. Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Points: 63,646, Level: 36 Points: 63,646, Level: 36 Points: 63,646, Level: 36

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 27th 2012, 11:39 PM

-I fucking hate what you did to me. I loved you. You may have only been my counselor a short few months, but you were.. I don't know. You made sure I was okay every day I was in inpatient. You called and worked with my case worker. You stuck me in your office 10 hours a week. You went to the ER on a tuesday night because you thought 8you might be there. You made me sign countless contracts. You drew things out simple for me. You were there. But then you left. All of a udden. No word. No call. Fuck you. I wish so fucking badly that you were still here. Because, god.. I need the support more thanever.

-Daddy.. why did you have to die? When I geet married.. who is going to walk me down the aisle? When I need you to kick a guys ass for me, who is going to do it? I don't know what it's like to call someone dad. I don't know what it's like to have a man to look up to in my life. I don't know what it's like to hug a father. I need a dad. I need the support from you. Maybe if I was a better daughter and could make mommy stay with you.. you wouldn't be dead. Maybe.. if I could have fucking done something.. you never would have been hit by the train. You would still be here. And I wouldn't be as broken.

-Everyone: I'm sorry.. I can't do this. I'm at rock fucking bottom and I don't know what the hell to do to come back up.