View Single Post
  (#5155 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 28th 2012, 11:56 AM

Him: You can't really call yourself my best friend if you're never around. I'm getting a little tired of this whole thing being a secret. I miss a year ago, when we'd talk all the time. I wish things didn't have to change.

Her: Thanks for reminding me why I don't like you. If you're going to just say stupid things to me to make me feel bad, its not going to work. You don't even know what you're talking about, so just stop talking.

Him: I'm worried about you. You're so wonderful and you don't even seem to know it. So many things I don't understand but can't ask. You always say something just when I need it most, but what if I can't brighten your day like you brighten mine?

Her: I'm sorry I wasn't around much, I let our friendship slip up a bit. But I promise I'm here now, and I missed you. I need you, you are one of the few people who can make me actually smile even when I don't want to.

Him: Why do you have to keep doing this? You keep switching back from being nice to me, to being a nightmare. Stop messaging me on facebook, stop saying things when I "can't hear you". Just leave me alone.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor