View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16

Re: How deep does a guy have to ejaculate to get a girl pregnant? - March 3rd 2012, 07:35 PM

Just a little inside the vagina could get a girl pregnant, but the deeper the better the chance because it'll take shorter time for the sperm to reach the egg and the sperm can survive long enough to reach the egg. Unless you do it right before she ovulates, then a little further away could do the trick better. Because if a guy does it a little further away before the girl ovulates, then it'll take longer for the sperm to get there and then it will reach it in time for the egg to actually be there.

And no, peeing will not kill the sperm. For one, the two openings that sperm travles through and that urine travels to are two totally different places, so pee and sperm would never come in contact anyways.

Although, I know when some people are trying to get pregnant they advice against oral sex because saliva can kill sperm, but I wouldn't use that as a form of contraception. If this is something you're going through, I'd advise using the morning after pill.

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 826426 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!