View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I've been here a while
********
 
Tigerlily.'s Avatar
 
Name: Cheye
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Nevada

Posts: 1,969
Points: 28,990, Level: 24
Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24
Blog Entries: 27
Join Date: August 22nd 2010

Re: Next Tattoo Idea, any quote suggestions? - March 19th 2012, 02:26 AM

I like the idea of a cherry blossom tree, and I get what and how you want it through the pic lolz. As for a quote, I don't expect you to really want to use it but just as something to maybe tweak or ponder on, "Life is like a kitten in that it is beautiful and kind, but only so long as you are kind and caring to it" Again just a suggestion, not sure I'd expect you to want it lolz.


Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.


HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)♥Live Help Operator(5/28/11)♥Social Networking Team(2/9/12)♥Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)♥Articles Team(7/17/12)♥Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)♥Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)♥Chat Mod(10/13/12)♥Buddy(11/18/12)