View Single Post
  (#5301 (permalink)) Old
Complete Love. Offline
Life goes on...
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 11,974, Level: 15 Points: 11,974, Level: 15 Points: 11,974, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 23rd 2012, 06:44 AM

I wish you could hear the desperate beating of my heart and read the words of my eyes screaming out for your help. I wish you could see the tears rolling down my face silently and hear the voices in my head. I wish you could understand I'm NOT THAT PERFECT LITTLE GIRL!!! I'm not! I wish you'd understand I'm in more trouble then you cold ever imagine. I wish you'd know what I wish: I wish I was nothing but bones with skin covering it, I wish I didn't wake up the next morning, I wish i got hit by a car and landed me in the critital condition in the hospital. I wish someone came up and shot me. Why? Just so that you could FINALLY see me. Hello, I'm right here. Iv been here all along. But if it takes this far to get your attention im willing. I'm tired of being the Big boned, chubby faced girl, who withdraws herself from everyone, the solitary one WhI won't answer back. I need you. Can you just get me the help I need? I can't do this alone an you can't help me. FUCK IT! FUCK FOOD!!!

"If I could just unzip my skin, step out of this body, then I would see who I really am.” -Wintergirls

FREE HUGS