View Single Post
  (#5311 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Anna

Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 25th 2012, 02:43 AM

Today I went for a walk, and fell down on my knees on the muddy path, looked up at the overcast sky as the thunder roared and the rain poured over me, and I prayed to God aloud and asked Him why He had to take you away and give you to someone else. I prayed for Him to send you back to me, though I know it's impossible. Though I'm beginning to forget you, I can't bring myself to let it happen. It seems a miserable thing to forget love.

I still pray for your safety and your happiness every night. But more than that, I pray for you to find it in yourself to realize how much you hurt me, I pray for you to regret it and miss me. I pray for you to realize that I loved you, and just how much I did. I pray for God to send you back to me, and I cry and lay there still as a stone, crying as quietly as I can so not to disturb my mother.

I love you. And if that isn't proof of it, I don't know what is. Why didn't you stop when I called out to you not to leave me forever? You never loved me, I realize that now. I have better things to do than waste space in my heart for you. But I can't forget you, either. I pray that I can. Oh, God, let me forget you quickly. Give me someone else to make the pain go away.

I try to convince myself that I can live without you, but I can't. It hurts, it aches. It's a pain that all the Tylenol in the world can't wash away, all the fake smiles and all the high-pitched laughs can't erase from my eyes. Oh, God, let me forget him. It's made me sick.

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.