Thread: Triggering: Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman
View Single Post
  (#35 (permalink)) Old
Marguerite Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Marguerite

Points: 19,635, Level: 20 Points: 19,635, Level: 20 Points: 19,635, Level: 20

Re: Trayvon Martin - March 27th 2012, 03:25 PM

Not being from the US I know little about this, but the anti-PC brigade really piss me off on issues like this. Majority have an opinion on something? Quick, take the opposite one! Don't worry about what it is or if it has no basis of fact. Just make sure you can talk about how hard it is to be white! Because we all know how hard it is to be the majority.

Black teenager shot? Clearly white people are the victims.

Another example of feminazis, PC morons and minorities trying to keep the white man down!!!!!111!!!1!!

Give me a break. A teenager was killed because some idiot wanted to play cowboy. And then he got away with it. Why the hell can't people just take it as it is; a tragedy? Why doesn't it have to be about the same lame regurgitated argument that gets used whenever something mentions a) race b) gender c) Christmas d) another else than can be tentatively and falsely related to political correctness?

You might as well just copy and paste your comments for the the inevitable 'MINORITIES ARE KILLING THE JOY OF EASTER FOR OUR POOR WHITE CHILDREN. ALSO FEMINISTS.' thread.

To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget

~Arundhati Roy
3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.