View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
girlfromsocal Offline
inandoutofhere
Junior TeenHelper

Gender: without getting pg I was born both but am allfemale now

Points: 10,193, Level: 14 Points: 10,193, Level: 14 Points: 10,193, Level: 14

Does precocious puberty make you more likely to be curvy? - March 29th 2012, 08:24 PM

I'm just wondering. They say you put more weight on to start puberty. Personally I was only [EDITED] the average size of a 5 to 7 year old when I started. I did develop breasts early and I'm 2 sizes larger than my mom who's a small A. But my mom's mom and sister are like beyond E's. And her other sister's a C like me but bigger because her frame is bigger. They're the bigger people though. I'm like a lucas from the short tiny side. I'm also everywhere else very skinny. I don't get why I always read pp causes curviness then? If I were less curvy I'd be the shape of a virtual boy tbh. Also I wanted to know like what causes it? I mean I wasn't obese as a child quite bony tbh... I heard it correlated with race but usually black girls and latina girls are heavier. But I was not heavier I was only heavier in that I was growing extremely taller than my peer from pre-school to 5th grade. So?? How come my dr can't give me a good explanation?

Last edited by Coffee.; March 29th 2012 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Please do not post weight numbers on TeenHelp, they are against Code of Conduct.