(#85 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Taylor

Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19

Re: Trayvon Martin - March 30th 2012, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlfromsocal View Post
there is no physical evidence just he said she said versions. So I don't believe it because in a case like this there'd have to be physical evidence

yes mine is based off of physics tested and proven to be right while yours is based off an eyewitness you've never met.

mental illness anger issues any issue I'm not in his head. I don't know why casey anthony killed her daughter I man what kind of monster kills their kid still know she did it.

You are overlooking all scientific facts just to pretend he's not done anything wrong. What I don't get is why was he inquiring why he was there he had a right to be didn't he?
Ok let me try to explain this again, though I'd like to start off by saying I DO think that Zimmerman did something wrong. I DO think he is the cause of the confrontation that led to this kid's death. That being said... it doesn't matter if I've met the eyewitness it matter that the cops have talked to said eye witness, who has no reason to lie as I believe he is a 13 year old kid, and they believe him. Not to mention that you can hear someone crying for help on the 911 call and those cries match the eyewitnesses statement.
Now as to why Trayvon caught Zimmerman's attention to begin with. Zimmerman was a member of the neighborhood watch. The neighborhood had had some robberies recently. There was a description out of the suspect of these robberies. Trayvon matched said description. Zimmerman had never seen Trayvon before, he only knew that he matched the description of the suspect and he was walking around the neighborhood at night. Therefore he called the cops, which makes sense given the circumstances. Now what didn't make sense was getting out of his car to follow him, but he is a rather overzealous and stupid neighborhood watchman. Now according to Zimmerman once the 911 operator told him he didn't have to follow Trayvon he began to walk back to his car. But Trayvon had noticed he was being followed and decided to confront Zimmerman and ask why he was following him. Zimmerman replied with what are you doing here. That we know from Trayvon's girlfriend who was on the phone with him at the time and heard it. Then the scuffle ensued, we don't know who initiated the physical contact, but we know there was some sort of physical contact because Trayvon's headset was knocked out and his phone turned off. The next thing we know is that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman on the ground and Zimmerman shot him. We know this from an eyewitness account and the fact that the back of Zimmerman's shirt was wet from the grass. Those are the FACTS of the case. Not crazy speculation, no crazy assumptions, the facts. Those facts point to MANSLAUGHTER possibly done in self defense. NOT MURDER.

"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin