View Single Post
  (#5374 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Anna

Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 2nd 2012, 01:32 AM

To you, who left me:
I thought you cared about me, but I see now that you did not. Nothing personal, but if you ever come back into my life when I least want you to and attempt to whisk me off my feet -- like you tend to do -- it's gonna be a hell of a lot harder. If I'm not already with someone else, which looking at things right now, is not a far-fetched possibility.

To you, who's quickly becoming my best friend:
You were there when he wasn't. You check on me every time I post something about being down, even when one of my "best friends" does not. I could talk to you for ages, and you're a wonderful person to be around. I know you like me; I've known for a while. Part of the reason I've been talking to you so much? I've been trying to figure out whether I like you, too. I know this is gonna sound completely shallow, but if you were a bit thinner, I probably would be with you already. You're a great person... I just don't know what I feel about you, and it's horrible.

To you, who I know I like but won't tell:
Oh, hey, yeah, I like you! I would tell you, but you sit right behind me in my first block class. Talk about awkward, if you don't like me back! But, if you do, then just tell me, eh? I mean, you're completely out of my league. Tall, blonde, and friends with a bunch of people who look down on me and all my friends like we're dirt between their toes. You have a beautiful laugh, though, and an even prettier smile and voice. I just wish you knew I thought that...

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.