View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16

Re: i want 2 get pregnant - April 5th 2012, 07:51 AM

First of all - you are young and probably not ready for a baby. A child requires a lot of time, attention, care, patience, and lets not forget money! It needs much maturity and responsibility to be able to raise a child. Being 15, you're most likely still in high school. Most teen mothers drop out of high school or end up not going to college, and it ends up very bad for the family.

You must feel like you want to feel loved and depended on, and that's normal. I am 16, and I've been in your situation after I had my miscarriage with my baby. But, you are in nowhere near ready to have a child if you don't have the time, maturity, and patience for a baby. A child takes away many things, and it is much worse when you're young. You could say goodbye to freedom, time with friends, sleep, getting things done. I know with my mom, a 24/7 stay at home mother sometimes doesn't get to eat, doesn't get to bathe, never gets sleep, and is stuck inside the house over half of the time.

It's very stressing having a baby. If I were you, I would reconsider things and realize that you aren't ready for a child just yet unless you're willing to dedicate everything you have into that baby and willing to give up everything.

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3