Thread: Triggering: i want 2 get pregnant
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Veni Vidi Vici Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 14,800, Level: 17 Points: 14,800, Level: 17 Points: 14,800, Level: 17

Re: i want 2 get pregnant - April 5th 2012, 10:37 AM

I'm basically going to repeat what Danielle said, you are still very young and a decision like this will most likely come back to bite you from behind.

You have no idea how time/energy consuming it is to raise a baby, let alone the costs of one. If you have one, you may as well be giving up your school, and social life, as well as putting unneeded pressure on your parents' shoulders.

I understand you're depressed, but this isn't the way to go; this won't cure your depression. There are other things you can do for that such as talking to a councillor, talking to a parent, getting medical help, etc. There are people JUST for this, use them.

I repeat, DO NOT make this mistake, especially when you're only 15 years old. I'm not saying having a baby is bad, I'm just saying not now as you're too young. When you're in your mid 20s - 30s and you have a stable job/life, then you can think about having one but right now, you simply can't support one, you'll be unfairly putting the responsibility on your parents.

If you ever want to talk about feeling down/depressed, then you can talk to any of us, that's what we're here for!

Carpe Diem: Seize the Day/Moment. -Horace

Veni, Vidi, Vici: I came, I saw, I conquered -Julius Caesar