View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
cuteprickleypink1 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: you can call Kaylie

Points: 8,312, Level: 13 Points: 8,312, Level: 13 Points: 8,312, Level: 13

could I be pregnant from this? - April 6th 2012, 07:09 AM

I had sex with this guy. I take my pill everyday since January. He's a great friend. We don't really have anything serious. We wear condoms. Well he had a friend which was a thresome. She was touching him and then she eventually touched me. Her fingers I think I felt had something on them. His cum so now that was February 26th if I remember right. I was supposed to get my period on the 14th. I didn't get it until the 24th. It lasted 2 days. And that's it. Next week I have been really sick. I keep puking 4rth time in a week. I NEVER puke this much besides maybe when I'm pregnant. I didn't feel cramps when I got my period. And I have strange desires for ice cream. I NEVER like ice cream really ever... I don't know it seems like not likely I was on bc everyday. I took hpts 4 actually inbetween the 14th and 26th. It was clear. I was not at all showing signs of pregnancy besides the late period. But shouldn't I be showing if I really got pregnant then? Besides then I've used bc and condoms with direct contact with him. So I know I couldn't have gotten pregnant those times. Doesn't seem likely. Does it sound like I'm pregnant or what? Does the pill make you sick? I've been on this 4 months...

Last edited by cuteprickleypink1; April 6th 2012 at 08:01 PM.