View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Koharuchan Offline
Skittles Minion
I can't get enough

Name: Haru

Points: 30,098, Level: 25 Points: 30,098, Level: 25 Points: 30,098, Level: 25

Re: Religion is literally killing me. - April 9th 2012, 11:37 PM

I am a Christian, and I am a gay rights activist. Listen, god loves you. You were born gay, people don't choose to be gay. It's just how you are, so I would think god wouldn't have a problem with it because it's just who you are. You aren't hurting anyone; love is a beautiful thing, and Christianity preaches an all loving and forgiving god. I truly believe he loves you very much the way you are. Don't feel ashamed of yourself, hold your head high and be proud of who you are. God forgives sins, and although I do not believe homosexuality is a sin, if it is I don't believe it is something he would send you to hell for. Everyone has the right to love, no matter what the gender. Your boyfriend clearly loves you, and that is such a rare and precious thing in this world. God has blessed you with a wonderful boyfriend. I know some people say it's wrong, but I don't think so. I'm sure that god loves you as you are.

I love my Big Sleepy Bear.
I still fill my panties; do YOU?
No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist. -Oscar Wilde
Buddy since 12/25/11 Self Expressions mod since 4/23/12 Helplink mentor since 5/9/12 . . . . . .Skittlify.
I was blessed by your companionship from 12/24/01-6/27/13
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.