View Single Post
  (#4660 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 Points: 194,727, Level: 62 Points: 194,727, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Song/Quote of the day! - April 11th 2012, 03:33 AM

"The Last Thing On Your Mind" - LIGHTS



Don't think too hard
If you think it hurts that bad
Don't talk about it,
Don't let it get you down
It's only one part
Of the story
Just let it go,
Don't let it bring you down

Now


Sing, the last thing on your mind
The last word on your breath
I'll be the one to keep you
I'll keep you at your best

The last thing on your mind
'Cause I don't need your mess
I'll be the one to keep you
One disaster less


Straighten up your tie,
Take the microphone
Forget about it,
Don't let it get you down
Now is not the time
And you are not alone,
Shut up about it
No one can bring you down,
Now

Sing, the last thing on your mind
The last word on your breath
I'll be the one to keep you
I'll keep you at your best

The last thing on your mind
'Cause I don't need your mess
I'll be the one to keep you
One disaster less


I'll be okay
I'll be okay

If you...

Sing, the last thing on your mind
The last word on your breath
I'll be the one to keep you
I'll keep you at your best

The last thing on your mind
'Cause I don't need your mess
I'll be the one to keep you
One disaster less

The last thing on your mind
The last word on your breath
I'll be the one to keep you
I'll keep you at your best

The last thing on your mind
'Cause I don't need your mess
I'll be the one to keep you
One disaster less



Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Reply With Quote