(#131 (permalink)) Old
cuteprickleypink1 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: you can call Kaylie

Points: 8,312, Level: 13 Points: 8,312, Level: 13 Points: 8,312, Level: 13

Re: Trayvon Martin - April 12th 2012, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigmole View Post
I do not believe that Casey Anthony murdered her child. There was no evidence or anything pointing to her intentionally killing her child. I do believe she was responsible for her child's death which is why she should have been charged with manslaughter. I believe that if she had been charged with manslaughter she would be in jail right now. As for Zimmerman, there is no way in hell that he is going to be convicted of 2nd degree murder. It is not going to happen. There was at least a chance with manslaughter but there is absolutely NOTHING pointing to 2nd degree murder. To be quite honest I think he's going to get off completely because of the Stand Your Ground law. Which needs to be revised sooner than later.
if it was by accident she would have made a report... She wouldn't have been partying. Circumstantially it's obvious she killed her child. But since she got off, it's understandable to want to believe she didn't murder her daughter and get away. I understand.

You don't hold his fate by what you think... So really what you think will happen doesn't matter. To me, I am just happy justice has been served. He should have at least been charged. I don't care what happens. I think a judge knows more about this than you do js...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koharuchan View Post
Actually, this has everything to do with race. This entire stupid case has been about race the entire time. For once it was a black person that got shot by a "white hispanic" guy. Now it's a giant racial issue.
He's not white... Peruvians are mestizo or native american not white. He's only half white...

And no it's not about race it's about a man who killed a 17 year old boy... Race aside he should be charged and am happy with the decision.