(#141 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Taylor

Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19

Re: Trayvon Martin - April 13th 2012, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteprickleypink1 View Post
he is actually a quite heavyset man... And he looks it in his photo. He is likely to be shorter because of his ethnicity. That doesn't make him weaker just actually have more stregnth. He's not tiny he's quite large just short. And travon didn't look heavy at all... So who's intimidating who....

btw the picture shows thank you very much this is not a black and white issue thank you for showing his photo. He's obviously hispanic js.

And sorry but I actually don't give a care what anyone with any agenda says. You bigmole seem to hav an agenda and a biased. You compared their fight to break in... And I can only surmise why.
Oh good god. I did NOT compare the actual occurrence to a break in I said what if. I'm playing freakin devils advocate. If you had read ANY of my previous posts you would see that. I mentioned breaking in because, if you knew the actual story you would know that Trayvon originally caught Zimmerman's attention because Trayvon fit the description of the suspect of recent BREAK INS in the neighborhood. Hence me saying that if Trayvon had actually been the robber no one would be crying murder. Please get all of the facts before contributing, or at least before attacking another person's argument.

"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin