View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
ScarletSnow Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,252, Level: 12 Points: 7,252, Level: 12 Points: 7,252, Level: 12

My girlfriend is using a "cover"? - April 16th 2012, 02:14 AM

My girlfriend and I have been together for a year. We have kept this hidden from school mates and family, save for a few close friends and my mother who found out on her own and is somewhat okay with it. Her parents are very religious and believe that homosexuality is a sin. My girlfriend's mother told her that she would throw her out of the house if she were a lesbian, and makes her daughter feel as though she would not be accepted.

My girlfriend decided she couldn't handle the lying anymore and felt she had to break up with me last month. She had started to like this boy a year younger than us. However, it only took a day for her to realize how stupid she was being and we got back together again secretly.

We are very much in love and have been for a long time. We have shared everything and are very intimate. The thing that is wrong is, she is dating this boy publicly so that others (her mother included) will think she is straight. This boy has no idea about our relationship. I see him everyday and feel a mix of wanting to hurt him for touching my girlfriend and feeling sorry for him because his "girlfriend" is cheating on him. It also hurts because everyone thinks she's dating him when really I am the one she loves. She refuses to break up with him or me. I have no idea what to do and I feel so lost. It makes me feel a lot of pain and I cannot focus on anything else but this situation, so much that I feel unhealthy.

I think discussing it might help me somehow... Please help.