View Single Post
  (#5524 (permalink)) Old
Sleeping Beauty Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Reba

Points: 8,364, Level: 13 Points: 8,364, Level: 13 Points: 8,364, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 20th 2012, 10:09 PM

I really wish you could just tell me how you feel. Do you like me? Or dont you? Make it clear please. Everyone wants us to be together and you keep holding on to her. She doesnt deserve you. She cheated on you? That's not love. I know I make you happy. You make me happy every time I see you. Everyone tells me you want me, all our friends. Why cant you just tell me yourself? How do I know if they're lieing or not? I stayed up with you every night after she left you until you fell asleep. I took care of you when you were drunk. I sat in the bathroom with you for two hours while you puked your life out. I helped you every time you needed it. I stood up for you every time someone had something to say about you. I lend you money whenever you ask. I tell the guys to be nice to you and to invite you to go with them every time they go out. I dont let you realize they're only your friends because I force them to be. I dont want you to lose anyone else. I care about you so much.. and when you're that close to me when were fighting and you're looking in my eyes Just. Fucking. Kiss Me. because its killing me every second you hesitate and my heart skips when you let go and it feels like its shattering when you walk away. This is torture for me. I feel like im starting to become your Bitch. Why would you do that to me? Why do you have to tell me about all the whores you fucked every night like you're trying to explain yourself. You're not mine so how do you expect me to react? High five you? No. I feel like running in my room and crying my eyes out and my stomach turns especially when im sitting on your bed with you while you tell me it all. Just tell me how you feel about me so I don't have to feel like the only idiot here falling for someone.