I can't get enough

Name: Haru

Points: 30,098, Level: 25 Points: 30,098, Level: 25 Points: 30,098, Level: 25

Re: Trayvon Martin - April 26th 2012, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlfromsocal View Post
been gone a while surprised this is still opened

Yeah that's still a racial slur why it was removed

Yeah who is yogi? Some anecdotal individual with no scientific backing?

It does not make you strong automatically you can be huge and suffering from Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. I don't think you'll be any good at fighting then. But you still have not proven more times than not smaller is stronger than bigger when both parties are healthy. In your 20's you are in your prime healthwise trayvon was headed there. Zimmerman was already there. More times than not that isn't the case.
First, Yogi (now Tyr.) is a user who commented here. You should read through the posts you've missed before you comment on a debate forum.

Second, you really don't know how a fight works. NEVER judge someone's strength by size, that is something that should be common sense. I've already given you examples, and I've already tried to explain that in a fight, thinking you have the upper hand just because you're bigger is just stupidity and arrogance. Being arrogant in a fight can get you seriously injured or even killed, depending on how severe the fight becomes. NEVER underestimate an opponent based on size. That is not what matters in a fight.

I love my Big Sleepy Bear.
I still fill my panties; do YOU?
No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist. -Oscar Wilde
Buddy since 12/25/11 Self Expressions mod since 4/23/12 Helplink mentor since 5/9/12 . . . . . .Skittlify.
I was blessed by your companionship from 12/24/01-6/27/13