Thread: Female Advice Preferred: I hate my period.
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
allow_me Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Max

Points: 8,341, Level: 13 Points: 8,341, Level: 13 Points: 8,341, Level: 13

I hate my period. - April 27th 2012, 04:39 AM

Doesn't everyone?

I get my period about once every three or four months (which is too often in my opinion but SO much better than every month). They're not particularly bad or heavy. I don't get cramps like mad or anything I just really hate it.

Every time I get it I end up on the internet searching for ways to get rid of it because I get pissed off. I want to tear the organs from my body (but obviously I cannot and will not). I would LOVE to have them removed but apparently that is only for physical problems which I don't believe I have.

I actually looked up ways to destroy my uterus because I hate the fucking thing so much. I wish it would shrivel up and disappear. I don't want to 'get over it' or 'get used to it' just because 'it's natural and supposed to be there'. It makes me want to die or go into a week long coma.

Does anyone else feel like they'd rather be dead than have a period? Or know any ways to stop feeling that way? (If anyone knows of a magical way to get rid of periods that'd be brilliant as well.)