Thread: Female Advice Preferred: I hate my period.
View Single Post
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16

Re: I hate my period. - April 27th 2012, 10:49 PM

I don't like my periods, and I get them every month with the irritability and cramps. But I wouldn't want to die. And there is no stopping periods, really, unless---

- You get pregnant
- Hit menopause (which happens around your 50s-60s in most women)
- Or, if you become a body builder or take extra testosterone, that can also make you not have them or will cut down on them A LOT.

But, like you said before, it's normal. It sucks, but almost every women will go through periods. Why do you hate it, exactly? Is it because it makes you feel nasty?

Anyways, there really isn't any stopping a period unless you do one of the above - which the only "easy" way out for a while is through pregnancy, but even then right after you get like a 6 week long period.

But, no, don't go and damage your reproductive organs. You are not a professional and anything you may try, no matter what others say on the internet, can really hurt you because in all honesty, you wouldn't know what you're doing.

I know periods suck, and I hate mine probably more than anything. I'm a complete whiny, complaining, moody, in pain, bloated jerk around that time and it's on time every month. People can't stand to be around me, and I often make people really mad from my irritation and my snappiness. I'm quite jealous of you for not getting many symptoms or getting it every month. You don't really realize how lucky you are! But, they do suck. They are nasty. It's just something you have to live with. Most other girls have to, anyways, and you have it so much easier than a lot of girls.

I would offer some advice, but you seem to really hate it for no reason, really. If there is no pain, no irritation, and it's not heavy and you don't get it every month - I don't see what there is to hate and I can't offer any advice.

I know some birth controls can make it to where you can get one or two in a whole year. Trust me, I'd kill for that.

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3