View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,020
Points: 194,790, Level: 62
Points: 194,790, Level: 62 Points: 194,790, Level: 62 Points: 194,790, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: For femme LGBT girls... - April 28th 2012, 12:29 AM

Yeah, I totally agree with this. Most people WOULD assume I'm straight when they look at me. I mean, I'm not into dresses or skirts or anything but I like my jewelery and nail polish and stuff. I mean, I don't know for sure if I'm a lesbian or not but at this point in my life I'd rather have a girlfriend which is hard when everyone assumes I'm straight. It's good that this person is challenging the stereotype!


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts