Thread: Triggering (SH): My SH addiction
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
corcor76 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Corrie

Points: 7,380, Level: 12 Points: 7,380, Level: 12 Points: 7,380, Level: 12

My SH addiction - April 29th 2012, 05:44 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

About 8 months ago, I was in a middle of a wrestling match when the kid threw me and dislocated my elbow, tore all my tendons and ligaments. Shortly after I recovered after serious and many surgeries; I began to work out for wrestling again. I was unable to go to Physical therapy for my elbow due to insurance issues between the school, parents, and insurance companies. So I had to try my best to re-train myself. I worked out every day as hard as I can until I physically dropped. I would run, bike, throw on "wrestling sweat suits" and work out til I drop. I had to have a IV pumped into me at a fire scene due to being severely dehydrated after working out and trying to fight a fire. Even after many times of being severely dehydrated I would still work out until my body comes in pain; I don't stop working out or wrestling til in pain. I practice every day and always wrestle the better wrestlers and/or coaches, even if it means getting the total snot kicked out of me. I feel disgusted with myself every morning, i can't stop wrestling though or working out, I tried to stop and I just can't relax until I wrestle. I don't know what to do at all.