View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
MD8 Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 7,308, Level: 12 Points: 7,308, Level: 12 Points: 7,308, Level: 12

Re: First Online Dating Experience... - April 29th 2012, 11:22 PM

Ya i would cut him lose, that is scary he is already emotionally attract. There is no guy that i have come cross in my life that is that willing to commit after a few phone calls and one date. The guy either is really horrible with women or is just really new to the situation of dating. I am the same I always find the best out of people, even though i think you should break up with him, you should help him. Give him some advice, invite him to participate in a group event etc, but be careful and watch him as you don't know his motives.

As for online dating it's really is not that bad, there are a lot of decent people out there. The only problem with online dating is the communication aspect, you don't see body language,etc. I connect well with everybody online, however in person its about body language,attitude etc.

Btw why are scared of ending up alone? You are young and are tossing guys away, eventually you will met the right one. There is no point in settle for someone who does not met your expectation as it will create problems down the line.