View Single Post
  (#5626 (permalink)) Old
oldaccount Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 13th 2012, 09:57 PM

You had to have known how fucked up that comment was. You had to have known what a miserable lowlife that comment made you look like. How dare you mock me for something like that? I worked my ass off to make sure you knew I wasn't gonna fuck things up for you this year. When dumbshit Gerardi was spreading shit, why do you think I did what I did in confronting you about it and telling you it wasn't true? Huh? Why do you think I did that? TO MAKE SURE YOU KNEW THAT I HAD NOT THE INTENTION TO MESS WITH YOU. In all honesty, open your mind a little bit, get your head out of your ass and think outside the box instead of assuming the worst and being a little asshole. I constantly asked people if you knew SO I COULD MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T KNOW. You are a twisted little dickface and I can't believe I wasted the last three years of my life on wishing the fights between us would stop. I wish I saw what other people saw in you: a jerk. A cocksucker. I guess, better late then never, but I cannot believe it. Do you even know what psychosociopathic means? Apparently NOT because the definition of psycho- or sociopathic doesn't apply to me. I'm actually quite sane and functional, considering. Learn to be a little more humane instead of an attention whorish macho motherfucker.

By the way, when you realize I'm not coming back for my sophomore year, I hope you realize it's because of you. Laugh all you want, you little shithead, but when you've got people getting in your face because you're the one that drove me away I'll be the one laughing.