View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,020
Points: 194,790, Level: 62
Points: 194,790, Level: 62 Points: 194,790, Level: 62 Points: 194,790, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: When/How did you find out that you were LGBT - May 14th 2012, 12:30 AM

For me, I've always been more drawn to women and stuff, but as a little kid I wouldn't know what that meant. Then in 6th grade I started to really start to wonder about my sexuality and wondered if I was bisexual. Now, in high school, I don't know what my sexuality is, I just know that I am not straight. Right now I would prefer having a girlfriend, and even though I've had crushes on guys I don't think I'd get intimate with them. But, I classify myself as a biromantic lesbian.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.