Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20

Re: Trayvon Martin - May 15th 2012, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTank77 View Post
It's called sarcasm bro.

Also, there are people who actually talk like that. Check out the Brady Campaign, and try not to cringe.
I come from the land of sarcasm, my friend - my first response still stands. I'll take your word on the Brady Campaign and spare myself the cringing - I do enough of that at work as it is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTank77 View Post
http://loop21.com/life/stand-your-gr...orge-zimmerman

It's a well known fact by now man. The problem is the media keeps posting younger pictures of him in order to fill their monthly yellow journalism quota.
Ah, argumentum ad populum. Thought that argument rang a bell somewhere. Incidentally, that article still makes no reference to him being a varsity football player or your account of the altercation that took place prior to the shooting, which is what I was alluding to more as requiring backup.

Anyway, I now intend to practise what I preach and let things take their course - however long that'll be. Never can tell with jury trials...

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick