View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Lonelyisland Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Samantha

Points: 7,336, Level: 12 Points: 7,336, Level: 12 Points: 7,336, Level: 12

Re: When/How did you find out that you were LGBT - May 16th 2012, 07:41 AM

I am bi. I've always known in my heart that I have been. In about the 7th grade I came out and I was open about it. My parents found these letters a girl wrote to me about her and I. They flipped and told me that I was only confussed and wasn't thinking stright. At they time I was sharing a room with my step sister and my step mom forced my dad to remove her from my room becuase, since I was bi I was a threat to my step sister. I kinda hide my sexuality from my parents after that. But my extended family kinda saw through my blinds and I have this aunt who I am very close with ask me all the time "are you gay?" I always say...no..I am ashamed. I was still openly gay until the 8th grade. I was getting severly bullied at school for it becuase, not many kids were openly bi. So going into high school I went back into the closet. I thought maybe if I tell my self I was just confused than it would be come reality. But I have learned that, that is very wrong. I am attracted to women and men. And I can't help it. I don't know how to tell my parents yet but in time it will root itself out.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.